Are you in need of a reliable and convenient way to transport your goods? Look no further than FR8's online truck booking service. With just a three clicks, you can book a truck through our web platform at book.fr8.in. You can also download our mobile app here: Download Now
Choose from a range of truck types, we specialize in:
Simply provide your source and destination locations, material type, tonnage and contact details
At FR8, we strive to provide our customers with the best competitive prices for their online truck bookings. To do this, we use a matching algorithm similar to how Uber or Ola matches passengers with the nearest cars. By using your loading point location and the lanes in which our truck owners operate, we are able to match you with the nearest available trucks. This means that you can be confident that you are getting the best price for your online truck booking all year round, regardless of the time of day or season. Our matching algorithm ensures that you have access to the most competitive truck rates for your transportation needs. With FR8, you can trust that you are getting the best value for your money.Get truck rates now
At FR8, we are committed to providing our customers with a 100% delivery guarantee. This sets us apart from other onlinetruck booking companies, as we understand the importance of ensuring that your goods are delivered safely and on time.
As the "Amazons of trucking," we go beyond simply matching you with the right truck. We work closely with you to ensure that your goods are delivered, no matter what. We understand the pain points of your business and strive to act as an extended arm, taking care of all of your transportation needs. Our network of truck owners and FR8ians (logistics experts employees of FR8) are experienced and committed to delivering your goods safely and on time. To help you get your payment fast, we have an extensive network a proof of delivery collection centres service that returns your proof of delivery to you within 10 days. With FR8, you can trust that your goods will be delivered safely and efficiently, every time.
FR8 offers a range of convenient payment options to make the lorry booking process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. Customers can choose to pay a deposit of 80% in advance and the remaining 20% upon submission of proof of delivery, or they can choose to pay the full amount upfront. We accept a variety of payment methods, including bank transfer, cash, and UPI, and all transactions can be completed through our web or mobile portal.
FR8's book.fr8.in platform and mobile app provide customers with all the information they need in one place. From live truck rates for bookings across India to thereal-time location of their trucks and a soft copy of proof of delivery, loading memes, truck documents like TDS, PAN etc.. customers can access everything they need from their desktop or mobile device. You can also create logins for all your employees for free, allowing everyone to stay up-to-date on the status of their bookings.
Book your truck today at book.fr8.in and experience the convenience and reliability of FR8's online truck booking service.
FR8 is the India's largest online platform for booking trucks and lorries for transportation needs. Our easy-to-use online truck booking system allows you to hire a truck and schedule transport for your goods with just a few clicks. Our online transport booking app makes it even easier to book a lorry or transport vehicle for your transportation needs. Our online goods transport services ensure that your items are delivered safely and efficiently 100% of the time. In addition to our online truck booking services in India, we also offer outstation goods transport and online truck load booking for long distance deliveries. Trust FR8 for all of your online transport needs - our online transport service is convenient and reliable. Whether you need to book a truck online or use our branches or call us, FR8 has you covered for your trucking needs.Get live price
FR8 is the pioneer in online truck booking. We have 100% deliverey gurantee for all trucks booked with us.
Transparent and best truck rates from all India
Verified trucks from 6,000+ truck owners across India
24/7 truck tracking so that your goods are delivered on time
We utilize our 7+ years expertise and technology to provide 365 days support
FR8 has been serving us in locations such as Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Trichy & Pondicherry. FR8 gives prompt services like timely placements and status updates of the vehicle instantly. Their customer service team is very cordial and responsive... We strongly recommend their name to all our fellow transporters who looks for quality service. We can vouch that FR8 is the right way ahead!!